Region : FIRENZE ITALY
Site : www.coli.it
In 1943 the Coli brothers and Elio Coli took over the management of the company until 1975 when the brothers Giampiero and Gianfranco Coli held the reins of the winery. As years passed by, the company has been developing the latest technology and has become one of the most modern and competitive wineries in Tuscany. This was possible thanks to the forward thinking of the Coli family who adapted their structures to the markets ever changing needs. In doing so, they always kept in mind the founders spirit and they succeeded in bonding tradition with quality, improving day by day.